Sunday, May 13, 2012

Anyone interested in FREE CAMPING?

Hey You Guys!

I know I'm late in getting the word out on this, but I've had my hands full with other projects (just like most of you!). I received the following notice from Tim Hansen, Chairman of the Board of Directors at Camp Lor-Ray last week and haven't taken the time to post it until now.

FREE CAMPING is available during the weekends of May 18-20 and May 25-28 to anyone who comes to Camp Lor-Ray to help tackle some of the projects on our to-do list.

When you arrive at Camp ask for the Camp Manager; tell him you're there to help then pick out your camp site and get set up. There will be numerous opportunities throughout the weekend for you and your family to help out while enjoying God's Great Outdoors at Camp Lor-Ray!

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment